5. Rs 150 off on Video Vet Consultation, use code VET150
We have adopted the following practices in order to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information to the best of our ability.
Our Platform may contain links to other websites and mobile apps and the information practices and the content of such other websites and apps are governed by the privacy statements of such other websites and apps. We suggest you to review the privacy statements of any such other websites and apps to understand their information practices before making use of the other websites and/or mobile apps.
3. Information Gathered by Us
The Platform gathers the information including the following:
i) Information you submit:In order to avail the services and purchase of products, you provide the following information:
- While placing an order and/or to avail our services, you share with us your personal details, such as name, contact number and email address etc.
- When you avail for online payment method, you provide us or our payment service provider with information, such as your debit or credit card number or UPI or other details of your bank account etc.
- Testimonials submitted by you.
ii) Information not directly submitted by the you: Such information is as follow:
- User Activity: We collect information about your activity on our Platform, such as date and time you logged in, features you've been using, searches, clicks and pages visited by you.
- Device Information: We collect information from and about the device(s) such as IP address, device ID and type, device-specification and apps settings, app error reports, browser type and version, operating system, identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser.
- SMS Permission: We might need SMS permission for authenticating transactions via OTP, sent by the Payment Gateway.
4. Usage of Information Collected by Us
We use the information collected in the following ways:
- We use the information submitted by you to provide the services and products including registering you for our services, verifying your identity and authority to use our services and to otherwise enable you to use our Platform, our services and purchase products.
- Manage your account.
- Provide you with customer support and respond to your queries.
- For internal record-keeping purchases.
- Conduct research and analysis about your use of our product and services for providing better services.
- To periodically send promotional messages and emails regarding our services, products offered by us, special offers or other information about Zigly that we might think you may find interesting.
- Communicate with you by email, phone about services etc. to deliver you products and services or information you have requested.
5. With Whom we Share your Information
Except where you are expressly informed on the Website and/or App or as described hereunder, we do not sell, rent, share, trade or give away any of your personal information.
- With our service providers and partners: We may use third party service providers to provide Website and application development, hosting, maintenance, backup, storage, payment processing, analysis and other services for us, which may require them to access or use information about you. If a service provider needs to access information about you to perform services on our behalf, they do so under close instruction from us, including policies and procedures designed to protect your information. All of our service providers and partners agree to strict confidentiality obligations.
- With law enforcement agencies: We will disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, other members interest and protection and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
6. Access or Control your Information
You have been provided with tools to manage your information. You have the right to access, rectify, update information that you provided to us by visiting our site or the app. You have the following rights:
- Reviewing your information: www.zigly.com gives you the right to review and edit personal information from our Platform.
- If you believe that the information, we hold about you, are no longer entitled to use it and you want to delete or object to its processing, please write a mail on [email protected] Please note, however, we may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes, to complete transactions, or to comply with our legal obligations and applicable territorial laws.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent from processing your personal information. Please note that by withdrawing your consent means, the deletion of your profile and we won't be able to provide further service to you, to delete your account kindly write a mail on [email protected]
7. Steps taken by us to Secure your Information
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us. All your information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. If you have any questions about the security at our Website and App, please email us on the email id mentioned below.
While we implement safeguards designed to protect your information, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee that data, during transmission through the internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, is absolutely safe from intrusion by others. When our registration/order process asks you to enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number), such information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry.
8. Information kept by us
We keep your personal information only as long as you use our service and also as permitted/required by applicable law. In practice, we delete or anonymize your information upon deletion of your account, unless the same is required for to comply with legal obligations, fraud prevention, take actions we deem necessary to protect the integrity of our Website and App or our users, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, to support business operations, and to continue to develop and improve our services. We retain information for better services, and we only use the information to analyze about the use of our services, not to specifically analyze personal characteristics about you.
9. Cookies and other Tracking Technology
We partner with third parties to either display advertising on our Website and App or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third-party partners may also use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on our Website and App and other sites in order to suggest advertisements based upon your browsing activities and interests.
Web beacons, tags and scripts may be used on our Website and Apps or in email or other electronic communications we send to you. These assist us in delivering cookies, counting visits to our Website and Apps, understanding usage and campaign effectiveness and determining whether an email has been opened and acted upon. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by our third-party service providers on an individual and aggregated basis.
You are free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although in that case you may not be able to use certain features on the Platform and you may be required to re-enter password more frequently
11. Your Consent
12. Grievance Officer
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Ajay Singh
Designation: Grievance Officer
Email ID: [email protected]
Phone Number: 9289112149
Address: 1008, DLF Tower A, Jasola District Centre, Delhi - 110025
Time: 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM, Monday to Sunday, excluding Public Holidays